Taigh Morag Booking Terms and Conditions
- Taigh Morag is fitted and furnished for a maximum of four guests.
- Bookings made via our web site remain provisional until confirmed by us and one a non-refundable deposit is paid within 5 days of making.
- The balance of the holiday rental payment is due 5 weeks prior to arrival date. The Owners reserve the right to cancel the booking and re-let the property if full payment is not received
five weeks before the start date of the holiday rental period.
- If your booking is made within the five weeks of your arrival date the full cost of the holiday rental is due at the time of booking.
- Guests undertake to use the property soley for the purpose of sel -catering holiday accommodation and to accept the owner’s right to refuse entry to the property any person unsuitable to take
CANCELLATION OF BOOKINGS
- We advise guests to take our Holiday Cancellation Insurance when booking.
- Free cancellation up to 24 hours for booings cancelled due to COVID19.
- If you cancel your holiday less than 4 weeks before your arrival date, we will make every effort to re-let Taigh Morag but will retain the payments if we are unable to re-let.
- If the cottage is re-let we will retain an administration fee of £25 and refund the remainder of the balance to you.
- If the property should become unavailable or unsuitable for rental subsequent to your booking through any cause, the owner’s liability shall be limited to any rental amount already paid.
ARRIVALS AND DEPARTURES
- Taigh Morag will be available from 4pm on the day of guest arrival.
- Taigh Morag to be vacated by 10pm on day of departure. Whilst the coronavirus outbreak is ongoing we ask that guests strip beds and place all linen and towels in the laundry basket located
in the cleaning cupboard.
- To make Taigh Morag COVID-secure we have installed a sanitizer station on the external wall of the property. We ask guests to sanitize before entering and when leving the property. We have
had to remove some shared items such as books and games and soft furnishings, this is a temporary measure whilst the outbreak is ongoing.
- Guests that have COVID-19 symptoms should not enter Taigh Morag.
- Guests developing COVID-19 symptoms during their stay at Taigh Morag, must declare it to the Owners when leaving.
- It is understood that if anyone staying at Taigh Morag contracts the virus they will immediately inform the Owners who can inform guests of the next steps to be taken.
COTTAGE AND CONTENTS
- Electricity, bed linen and towels are included in the holiday rental price.
- Taigh Morag is a non-smoking property.
- During your sty at Taigh Morag you are responsible for the cottage and its content. Please take all reasonable care of the property and leave the furniture, picture, fittings and effects in the
same clean tidy condition at the end of the rental. Please notify Owners of any accidental damages or breakages so we can arrange for repair or replacement as soon as possible. A charge may be
made depending on damage caused or lost items.
- We ask that guests regularly air the property and use the cleaning products provided to ensure the health of yourselves and housekeeping staff.
- All personal belongings are ‘at your own risk’.
- The dishwasher is to be used for cleaning all crockery and cutlery to ensure they are washed thoroughly to prevent possible bacteria or transmission.
- The owners shall not be held responsible or liable for any accident or loss to persons or property whilst on or using the premises, or from any illness, infection or injury arising from any cause
- Guests undertake to allow the Owners or their agents access to the property at all reasonable times to carry out essential maintenance or if there is an emergency